Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Eaton Compressor threatens to sue me over "Made in China" compressor post
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2008, 01:37 PM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon
To clarify, Mr. Cain didn't contact me to "discover the nature of the post". He threatened me with a lawsuit, and then his lawyer sent me a letter pushing for the identity of the poster. According to Mr. Cain's posts on his local community forum, he has a reputation for threatening people with frivolous lawsuits.

We can't tell who CMoney is, because, obviously, I'm not handing over any information that could reveal his identity. His post was in fact quoting a post from another forum, which is quoting an email from Eaton itself, which says that the pump and the motor are both Made in China.

In addition, this issue is about the distortion of truth, and the use of "60%" rules to obscure the nation in which Mr. Cain's compressors are manufactured.

Hey Jon, Maybe Mr. Cains and Mr Levins Lawyers can do lunch.....Fasten your seatbelt, you going for a bumpy ride, that learning channel **** was nothin dude, my sphinters getting tight just thinking about it...lol

At least I'm glad we're on the same page that it's a side-issue whether the compressors are manufactured in America, China, or on the moon. For me, this isn't about Matt's compressors at all -- it's about his behavior.
Maybe Mr Cains and Mr Levins lawyers can do lunch...Fasten your seatbelt your in for a bumpy ride, my sphincter is getting tight just thinking about it...LOL