Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Eaton Compressor threatens to sue me over "Made in China" compressor post
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2008, 09:30 AM

Last wiki edit: How to document your project
Last journal entry: 1949 Olds -- Rotisserie, pt. 9
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldknock
"Knock him out Jon"

Those of you old enough, and southern enough, will get that.

Larry
"Just shoot up here amongst us; one of us has got to have some relief!"

(Love it! R.I.P. Jerry)

I wonder how the ~good~ folks working at Eaton feel about the terror tactics Cain uses against Eaton's customers?

You know they're like most people -- they go to work even when they don't feel like it, they suffer the aggravation of clueless, tinhorn dictator managers and interference with getting the job done, they want to take pride in what they do for a living, and they want to share in the profits of their labor.

All the cumulative time and effort of who knows how many people from design to acquisition and manufacture of parts to assembly to packaging to market to customer service, and then some over-zealous, possibly ladder-climbing _suit_ comes along and ruins the trust and reputation everyone else built up, and he does it by attacking the people who make it possible to spread that reputation.

The 95 Theses of the Cluetrain Manifesto should be required reading before allowing any management level suit out of a sealed cubicle in the back of the janitor's closet.

(Sometimes a run-on sentence or two is necessary to cover the full load of manure that's been dumped in your living room).