Hot Rod Forum banner

Eaton Compressors?

1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  mrcleanr6 
#1 ·
Hi guys,

After looking forever and changing my mind a million times I think I have found the compressor I want. I am looking at a 60 gal, 2 stage compressor from Eaton Compressor.

http://www.eatoncompressor.com/catalog/item/504747/206949.htm

From all of my looking around they seem to be the best built around. The motor runs at 800rpm which is half of the store bought units and it comes with a lot of industrial options. Does anyone have any experience with these units? Pros vs Cons? It's a little pricy but I think it will be worth it in the long run. I also have to add another $175.00 for shipping.

If you have other suggestions or feel I can get one locally, cheaper near my home town that is just as good I would really appreciate it. I am tired of looking. I am in Maryland.

Thanks

#2 ·
i have and ingersoll 7.5 80gal 2stage and think its great. i have seen the eatons before and have heard they are real great units. when i bought mine it was a tossup between the two. only reason i went with ingersoll is i happened to catch it on sale somewhere and the shipping was included so it was a couple hundred less but for what you get, the eaton is a great deal and a good choice.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.