Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Ebay world torquer heads
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2011, 10:49 AM

Wiki Edits: 0

Hey everybody. New to the forum. I'm the guy that sold the heads to Dan. I never engage in arguments on forums and rarely feel the need to defend myself even when being bashed. I've sold and used literally dozens of sets of these. They are made by World just like PBM's blocks. They used to get their castings from Dart but no longer do. They are not a knock off World head. They are a World head that has PBM machined into the end instead of World. They are a fine quality part and we sell them at a good price, just like everything else we sell, often at well below the suggested retail because my opinion is why should I try to make a killing when all I'm doing for you is making a phone call and having a company drop ship something to you. PBM is a quality company that sells quality parts with nothing but the utmost integrity. We try to do the same. My fault that I didn't put PBM's name in the auction and this has since been corrected. I never really felt the need because they don't have much commercial recognition and I've never had a customer question that they were indeed a World Products head. We're a small family owned shop in a small town struggling through the present economy like many of the rest of you. Anybody that would like to talk to me personally can call my cell at 217-827-3094. Here's a link to the auction so everyone can see what we're talking about. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...E%3AIT&vxp=mtr
The only changes that have been made since my last sale are the references to PBM and I did up the price slightly to $700 to cover some of Ebay's ridiculous fees. If anyone would like to purchase a set contact me directly to circumvent the Ebay middleman and I'll sell them substantially cheaper. Hope this clears everything up. I will make it right if Dan isn't convinced just as I always do when a customer expresses a grievance, and I had replied to his concerns through Ebay before I found this post by coincidence. I was a little shocked to see it to tell the truth. The company name is New Covenant Performance Inc. and we are located in Mt. Auburn, Illinois. The shop phone is 217-676-2660. We sell engines, parts, offer machine work, dyno sessions and more. Thanks for hearing me out. I won't engage in any insulting or arguing on this forum or any other. Just didn't think this post was fair.

Greg Clayton
http://ncperformanceinc.com/