Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Edelbrock E-street heads
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2012, 04:33 PM

Wiki Edits: 0

Long story short the engine is going in a 73 camaro. I had afrs on it before, then had a cam lobe go south. Pulled the engine out to clean it up and put a set of bearings in it, a friend of mine was in a bind and needed a set of heads for the weekend and couldnt wait, so he paid me what i had paid them. With house renos and everything els on the go I was thinking i could sweeten up the edelbrocks.

350 .030 over flat tops .025 in the hole fel-1094 .015 head gaskets edelbrock 7101 performer rpm intake, holley 670 street avanger, msd street fire dizy, 1 5/8 long tube hooker headers, 2 1/2 duel exhaust thrush turbo mufflers. th350 3500 stall 3.73 posi. My goal is a true 370 hp

I'm not sure is a 1.29 beehive spring will sit on the spring seat i havent got
the heads apart yet. I should have time on monday or tuesday as soon as i get them cleaned up i will post pictures . I will also post pictures as i am porting any advise would be much appreciated i have onley ported one set of heads 10 years ago in high school shop.