Hot Rod Forum banner

Edelbrock performer RPM

2K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  mustangdude947 
#1 ·
Doing my first engine build and am using a performer rpm intake on my sbc and have three threaded holes for stuff. two at front of engine by water ports on either side of the water inlet filler. and then there is one at the middle of the intake just behind carb. can anyone please let me know what all these are for. I know that one is for a water temp sensor possibly.

but really need some help

thanks
dan

#2 ·
1985fiero said:
Doing my first engine build and am using a performer rpm intake on my sbc and have three threaded holes for stuff. two at front of engine by water ports on either side of the water inlet filler. and then there is one at the middle of the intake just behind carb. can anyone please let me know what all these are for. I know that one is for a water temp sensor possibly.

but really need some help

thanks
dan
The front two are for the coolant temperature sending unit. Use whichever one you want and put a plug in the other. The one behind the carb is for manifold vacuum. You can use it for that or plug it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.