Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Edlebrock Valve Cover Breathers???
View Single Post
  #19 (permalink)  
Old 11-22-2012, 05:04 AM
Sweet-34's Avatar
Sweet-34 Sweet-34 is offline
Lost In The 50's
Last photo:
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Florida
Posts: 138
Wiki Edits: 0

Thanks: 3
Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
Originally Posted by Sweet-34 View Post
That would be my choice with the '67 Vette fill tube if I decide to do some changes. The next problem would be finding one of those tubes without costing an arm and a leg. I want the old nostalgia look in my '49 Merc chopped sled.
I found Corvette Central sells reproduction Oil Fill Tube, Cap and Threaded PCV Valves for '66-67 Corvette. Should be able to do the whole changeover for less than $100.00.

How do you get the old oil tube out after many years of being in the manifold?

Do you put some type of sealer on the new tube and just tap it in with a block of wood and hammer?

Where does the hose go?

Never done it before so I have a lot of questions before attempting. Thanks in advance~~~Ron
Reply With Quote