Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Edlebrock Valve Cover Breathers???
View Single Post
  #32 (permalink)  
Old 11-25-2012, 05:34 AM
Sweet-34's Avatar
Sweet-34 Sweet-34 is offline
Lost In The 50's
Last photo:
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Florida
Posts: 138
Wiki Edits: 0

Thanks: 3
Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
Originally Posted by streetrodderbn View Post
The easiest solution is to connect the pcv to the rear of the block where the road draft tube is located, behind the distributor, I have done this a dozen times. You leave the stock open breather alone in the filler tube, and run a hose type pcv to the rear of the carb, or screw in type- screwed into the vacuum port in the rear base of the quadrajet! The v112 valve is made to run from the road draft breather tube to the pcv port in the carb on a 327 Chevy!
The hole on the back where the original factory setup has been plugged. It looks like it might have a rubber plug with a bolt in the center.

If I take that out what do I use to install in the hole to attach a pcv valve to the baseplate of the Quad? Are you saying that the V112 is the one to use? It has a 1/2" barb with the flow going to the 3/8" barb.

Whatever goes in that hole must have a way to attach a 1/2" hose to the V112 PCV Valve.

Thanks for your response.
Reply With Quote