Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Electric Fan wiring
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2008, 04:46 PM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Carsavvycook check out the wiring diagram I posted in my album and let me know what you think. the dotted line is where I want to place the wire that is assigned to the IGN or Fan Switch which I have running to the IGN in the fuse panel. The fan works great with the key on but I would like it to continue running after I turn the key off to bring the temps down and once it hits the designated temp of 170* it will turn off. So my though was to run it to the breaker for the fan running off the positive side of the battery which is a constant hot. Bryan59SC said that would work as well but because I have never done this before I needed some kind of experience to backup my thought and you have confirmed that for me with you reply. You haven't been wrong yet for me brother. Oh hey I am ordering a TCI 2200 - 2400 stall and pulling the 2500 - 3000 out probably this week that should clean that up for me on the converter. I spoke with them today kinda steep on the price but what the heck ya gonna do. Thanks again for the assist.