Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Electrical Fan Connection
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 04:20 PM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

The fan controller I used is from Dakota Digital.....they are proud of it tho" lol..... it was super easy to hook up, came with the temp sending unit, and all the wires/equip to connect it up, it has a fully adjustable temp on, temp off, one or two fans, adjustable cont to run after the key is turned off and most important, IMO, a test mode that allows you to test the on/off temps at any time...... it is a "fan always hot" and the module connects to ground, I like that because if the thing fries all I have to do is disconnect the relay wires from the module and connect them to a ground and my fans are running etc...... just a little insurance. I am very sat with it

That looks like a pretty neat relay/fuse combo, you can get away with a 30 amp bosch type relay, or a 40 amp...... you want the heavy duty contacts that the higher amp relays offer...... now you will protect the circuit with a 25 - 30 amp fuse......