Hot Rod Forum banner

Electrical HEADaches

794 views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  troy-curt 
#1 ·
Hi Folks,,and thanks for the opportunity to post this question.My semi hot rod is a 89 Chev Astro panel mini van with a FI 350 and 700r4 trans.I'm have an electrical problem that's freaking me out,lets see if you can follow this?? cause there's quit a few things happening here.When I turn my heater fan on from off to hi my wipers come on as well?If I turn the fan on slowly from off to low,med and then high,the wipers will jump but not run.This problem is also affecting the rt turn signal indicator,it comes on very dim when either the wipers or heater fan is on,and I don't know if it's related but my day time running lights(headlights) are very dim.
Please don't tell me to crush my baby,,LOL,,I will probably be going to the professionals to be getting this fixed,however it's always a good thing to kind of know what your talking about,,Thanks for any help,BCBUD

#2 ·
Somewhere in the system, you have a bad ground, causing a ground feedback.

Try pulling the fuses one at a time to find which accessory it is in.

Troy

#4 ·
Thanks, It didn't happen overnight.

Troy

69 SS/RS full custom Camaro 98 ISCA Grand Champion
69 SS/RS BB Camaro wifes driver
66 Elcamino 350/all dz parts,ac,windows,loaded,my driver
69 SS Chevelle BB conv.fresh frame off
26 T sedan street rod

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.