Hot Rod Forum banner

ElSonoma

24K views 108 replies 25 participants last post by  Prof. T. Soggmeyer 
#1 ·
I had an idea and called NEW INTERIORS(Randy)To help me day before yesterday. This is what happens when we get together.This is what we started with.

Attachments

See less See more
#11 ·
The bed is welded to the cab down each side and all across the top. Also the sail panels extend on to the bed for extra strength and across under the back glass there is another strip welded to the bed in fact Randy is welding it for me right now.There will also be extra bracing under the bed to cab. :thumbup:

#15 ·
speedydeedy said:
I am almost through with one side and didn,t use 1/2 gallon yet.
And how much of that half gallon ended up on the ground??
NICE job guys,, some real creative thinking there,,,,,,,, never ceases to amaze me what you guys do to a perfectly good vehicle,, [ make it different and one of a kind] :thumbup: :thumbup:

what happened to the rest of the Nova?

#16 ·
Bad Rat said:
NICE job guys,, some real creative thinking there,,,,,,,, never ceases to amaze me what you guys do to a perfectly good vehicle,, [ make it different and one of a kind] :thumbup: :thumbup:

Very true about the bondo Mr.Bill.. :D And yes we WILL CUT THEM UP !!! :mwink: He like's to have something that no one has... It was his run around truck.. And didn't have a lot of money in it.. So let's cut it up.. :mwink: It was a 4 door Nova, And was in very bad shape,, So I'm sorry to say.. It didn't make it.. :(

#17 ·
Bad Rat said:

As Randy said it was a rust bucket but the front clip is going under a 1948 F-1 for a friend of mine.Also it only had 48,000 miles on the inline 6 and it is going in my other friends 33 Plymouth 4 Dr sedan with a 700R4.So we are making good use of all the good parts,I hate to waste an old Chevy. :thumbup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.