Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Embarassing screw ups
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2006, 02:53 PM
Music soothes the soul

Last journal entry: Wiring finished finally
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by WakBordr7387

Ive done similar to that. I was replacing the carb base gasket on my truck, and when I pulled the carb off I dropped one of the nuts down the intake
Couldn't get a little claw grabber like yours to get it. So I borrowed my dad's truck to go to oriellys and bought a $10 dollar telescoping magnet. That thing saved my butt. I was lucky that I got it out, I had to fight with the magnet stickin to the heads some but I got it out.

Brad
Geez.. I might've gotten fired that day and that's what I'm always nervous about. I make mistakes here and there and don't think they're a big deal but I'm always wondering what the boss will think and bla bla bla will have to hear him lecture me even though they're usually just small mistakes. I had to listen to him ramble on the rest of the day when that incident happened. Needless to say, I wasn't in a good mood when I got home. A nut in the intake? Bahhh start it up, it'll be finnneee You might hear a little clatter noise but it's nothing trusstt mee!