Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Engine Bay paint
View Single Post
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 12-31-2002, 08:00 PM
Halloweenking's Avatar
Halloweenking Halloweenking is offline
Fantastically cannibalistic!
Last photo:
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Spooksville
Posts: 1,353
Wiki Edits: 0

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Is this the picture you speak of? If it is It is very likely trunk spatter paint or the hammertone type paint. I'd have to say its the trunk spatter. You can buy it in a few different color choices in rattle cans. Its available almost anywhere anymore even wally world, I beleive Dupli Color brand has the line of the trunk spatter. you could also go to eastwoods site they sell hammertone as well as trunk spatter.

Reply With Quote