Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Engine Breaking Stand Running Engine Test Stand
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2012, 08:49 AM

Wiki Edits: 0

Guys, there are many ways to do the engine start and run test stand. First let me say I am a car guy. 70 El Camino , Corvette and a 55 Chevy.... I am not here to sell my run stand. I do know there can be some confusion when it comes time to build or buy. Yes, you can build one. If you have the time, skill, equipment to build a safe run stand. That is what hot rodding is about. If you need help, then all I ask , do you home work. Look for safety in construction, safety in the use of the stand, quality and versatility. Put your plan together, figure your cost in engineering, materials, chasing the parts, and construction.
there is satifaction is completeing your pproject. Have fun diong it. Should you decide it may be more cost effective to invest in a quaitly piece of equipment. Please take a look at the Easy-Run Engine Test Stand. We can help... Thanks, Al ***************

Last edited by OneMoreTime; 01-06-2012 at 11:42 AM. Reason: Advertising. Please see: commercial posting guidelines.