I did install a 180 degree hi flow t-stat and it did not help. This morning I did take out the t-stat and I was going to run it tonight to see if that was restricting the flow to much. The cap and radiator are brand new. I believe that BeCool would have sent the correct cap, but I now need to check. The lower radiator hose is brand new. This is a fresh build; only two months old. I will watch the hoses. I paid a lot of money if they fail the guys at cool flex will have a hard time pulling them out_____. The belt tension; I have a Billet specialties from end on that motor. It has a tension device on it that I believe is spring loaded. I will check all that we talked about, if you think of anything else please let me know.
I did read some of your past responses on other posts, good stuff