Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - English Rodders??
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2003, 02:25 PM
Psychotic

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Matt, I am in South Africa, believe me we have hundreds of classic mini's here, there is a guy about 2 blocks away that has 23 in his yard, I counted them the one day, all in various states of disrepair, I could not believe it when I went to the back of his house, around every corner there was another bunch of them, its times like that when I really wish I could fly over and get an aerial shot. My son's friend has a little red one, with black gt stripes, and a sunroof, the battery is almost as big as the car [audio system - needs big battery], he is about 6ft 3", never can figure out how he manages to drive the thing.

The Porsche 911 or 941 seem to be a popular conversion with the bus guys. We have an 1800 in our bus and its a PITA, can barely get 60 km's on a downhill, we had one with a 2.5 chevy motor in it but it kinda blew up on us, so we're going to stick to the original motor in this one, at least for awhile

Last edited by Moby302; 12-07-2003 at 02:25 PM.