Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Epoxy over lead filler
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2013, 09:19 PM
Brian Martin,Freelance adviser

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Thanked 1,167 Times in 1,029 Posts
Henry, I am terribly confused here, what in the living hell are you saying? This thread is 9 years old. This advice that you have highlighted that I said is almost 9 years old! What in the hell are you talking about?

I have heard others complain about someone telling someone on a forum something they recently learned. What could be wrong with this is beyond me. If the information is correct, I don't care if a clerk at the super market knows it and passes it on, if the information is correct, what exactly is the problem? It's like when you asked about your gas door problem on the Chrysler 300. I explained to you how the position of the hinge pin was so important and explained the geometry of this location to you. In your video just a week later you are explaining it using the exact words I did sounding like it was out of your head! Now, I could care less as you were passing it on so others could learn. I am all for it, but for YOU who first off says I know nothing would use what I told you, funny stuff. But for you who has went off about that subject just as you are right now to do it, that is just too friggin funny!

You are cracking me up Henry, funny stuff. Just do your videos and help people as you are capable to do on these forums and lighten up on your bizarre personal attacks. Life is too damn easy, you are going to blow your friggin heart up like a 305 on nitrous, geeez.

Brian