Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Epoxy over lead filler
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2013, 10:31 PM
Brian Martin,Freelance adviser

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Thanked 1,082 Times in 965 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tech69 View Post
In all honesty I love the suggestion and would do it exactly the same way, but Barry also suggested 8o grit so I'd think I'd go with that being you haven't even tried the process you suggested.As far as getting the info, it doesn't matter where it comes from, if it's a good idea it's a good idea. I'll give you that much
I haven't "tried" the process I am talking about have DONE the process I am talking about too many times to count, what in the heck are you talking about? As far as using epoxy like that, nope I wasn't big on epoxy when I was doing restorations but to bring the lead down before primer or filler as I explained I have done MANY times. Again Henry, what in the heck is the point of your barbs at me? A little difference in grit? HUH? Those types of things change on a regular basis, that could change next week to something else. Dude, you are over analyzing this stuff like a conspiracy nut looking at 9-11 videos.

Brian