Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Epoxy over lead filler
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2013, 11:04 PM
put up or shut up

Last journal entry: saying goodbye to the beast
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARTINSR View Post
I haven't "tried" the process I am talking about have DONE the process I am talking about too many times to count, what in the heck are you talking about? As far as using epoxy like that, nope I wasn't big on epoxy when I was doing restorations but to bring the lead down before primer or filler as I explained I have done MANY times. Again Henry, what in the heck is the point of your barbs at me? A little difference in grit? HUH? Those types of things change on a regular basis, that could change next week to something else. Dude, you are over analyzing this stuff like a conspiracy nut looking at 9-11 videos.

Brian
If the guy just showed you last month that you should epoxy over lead then damn it, let the guy get the last word in cause you're trying to override his advice by adding something to it like "undercut the lead" before spraying epoxy. I think the advice was great but wasn't there a little voice inside telling you maybe you shouldn't have commented on it?