Ok, so what I did was this... I blocked the whole hood again with 180, filled all the holes with 2 part spot putty( made kind of a mess of it, too heavy, so I had to drag out the orbital w/ 120 and do the whole hood again.
Then I shot 1/2 quart of high build on her, reducing it correctly this time and walah, no chips visable. waited 24 then blocked w/ 220 and 320 dry and 400 and 600 wet. I am very pleased with it now, but it was alot of work!! Glad this isnt a paying job, I'd be broke or fired or both!! haha. But I learned a TON
Just got done sanding today and vacuuming out the booth tonight. Will mist the floor in the morning, tack, mix paint and spray.
Progress Pics here ... http://s1075.photobucket.com/albums/...ndyspaintshop/