Hot Rod Forum banner

Ever seen this before?

983 views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  onebadmerc 
#1 ·
Huge grizzly bear You have to read everything then go and look at the photos the picture after the guy holding the paw is very grusome so beware.

#5 ·
I believe ogrish.com has the picture of 'ol dudes leg half eaten in their archives. His leg was eaten by wild dogs according their account, which I remember seeing before the bear story started appearing. It kinda' sucks that morons have to add a little drama to an otherwise interesting story by itself.

If you look in the ogrish archives at around December of 2002, you'll find some footage of an AC10 chopper at work over in Afghanistan. Very cool clip, if you listen in the background you'll hear that one of the crew members is very excited and making his own sound effects when they make a hit. This may take some time to download. :thumbup:

Another one from the same month (12-23-2002 I think), check out the story of the guy that jumped off the freeway and landed on a fence and tore his head off. :eek:

#6 ·
akm said:
you know, you see one smashed head, you've seen them all. but for some reason, this really got to me.

CAUTION: THIS WILL MAKE YOU SICK IF YOU CLICK THE LINK. SO DON'T BLAME ME FOR STAINING YOUR CLOTHS.
That is just plain nasty, I have seen similar injuries in the OR but normally it is atributed to a major car/farm implement accident or crush injury.

You should see what a gunshot injury to the same section of bowel does to the viscera, you can guarentee problems in recovery from infection.

Nurse! Get me the # 20 anuscope.

but doctor we only have numbers up to 10.

Ok get me the bathroom plunger then.

#7 ·
Hey Chuck, have you ever had to make a peniscope?

In case you're wondering what it's for, it's for treating the syptoms of dunlap disease (belly donelapped over the belt).

It's kind of like a periscope, but goes down and back to look between the hips, instead of up and froward to look for ships. :drunk: :D

#8 ·
No, but I have fabricated a custom Auvard vaginal retractor. The device basically consisted of a 5 pound stainless steel ball with a channel shaped pedulum arm that extended through the ball for drainage, the distal end was shaped like a 6 inch long duck bill with a 2 1/2 inch wide blade and helped the surgeon by...well retracting with more force. You can find a image of a similar but smaller device at item "A" on this page.

When people ask "what's that thing used for?" I tell them "you don't want to know". I'm afraid that a patient needing that device would be just too much woman for my tastes and...ahem...abilities.:drunk:

#13 ·
I don't need to look at these gross pictures, I have seen enough gruesome stuff in my life not to be interested in gore pics. I have seen a guy hit by a train while I was waiting at the cross-arms for the train to pass, plus I saw a kid that lost his head by being ejected from a van, he went flying though a barb wire fence. I don't need this crap, the stuff I have seen in real life has scarred my memory enough that I have no interest in gore.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.