My brother had a hardwood flooring business in the 50's . The wood was sanded in place then several coats of finish applied then left to cure. He was checking jobs his crew had finished. the floor was dry enough to walk on. he was about 3 steps into the living room when the draft took the fumes to the pilot light on either the water heater, gas stove or furnace and the house exploded. It blew him out the front picture window , his clothes on fire. It burned his ears enouogh that they are still shrunk and he can't straighten his little fingers out. a lot of skin grafts and one year in the hospital. He was lucky to have survived. I am very careful about using any solvent based material any where in an enclosed area.