Hot Rod Forum banner

Ever use these guys?

1K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  BOBCRMAN@aol.com 
#1 ·
Have any of you guys ever used Jasper Engines? if so do they have good service, parts, warranties, products? let me know guys

#3 ·
I asked the same question about a year ago when the engine in our motorhome gave up the ghost around Charlottesville, Virginia. They are a good, solid, remanufactured(notice I didn't say rebuilt) engine with a great warranty and loads of NEW parts.They have a super hotline, and are involved in Nascar Winston Cup racing, which means you can purchase high performance packages. Check out www.jasperengines.com or call 1-800-827-7455.:thumbup:

#5 · (Edited)
We quit selling Recon engines because they are JUNK. We had nothing but returns that were caused by really crappy and questionable work. I took many of their reman heads apart and sent them back because they were not in any shape to be put on my customers' engines. I would not recommend them to anyone. As far as Jasper, I have repaired some pieces that were from them and they are typical remanned crap. But don't take my word for it. Get one and look it over real good.

We're not the only ones who have had trouble with Recon. Auto-Wares and Bumper-to-Bumper quit selling them because of all the problems.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.