Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board

Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board (
-   Hotrodding Basics (
-   -   External parts (

bigdog7373 07-29-2012 09:10 AM

External parts
Quick question. Since i swapped out the 305 sbc in my 78 firebird to a 350 sbc should i order external engine parts for a car that has the 305 or the 350 or does it not matter? I was thinking that it would be best to say its a 305 so stuff like the water pump will have the holes to mount the steering pump, and other thinks like that since i dont know if it's different on 350 cars. Am i correct?

John long 07-29-2012 10:09 AM

Use the 350 for tune up parts and the 305 for mechanical parts such as water pump, brackets, etc.

bigdog7373 07-29-2012 11:57 AM

Cool thanks. That what I thought

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:50 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 1999 - 2012. All Rights Reserved.