Originally Posted by 427blownvette
I had a very hard time taking pics of my car. Alot of them had way too much of a glare. Here are a couple decent pics that I was able to get.
In the 3rd pic there are little pieces of lint from the rag I was using. The paint is smooth and clean. Just alot of little pieces of lint and wool floating around and landing on the car from buffing and polishing.
Chasing them around like a rabbit. Clean one spot and it floats and lands on another. EEErrrrr!!
Good looking paint job and a good looking car too (old School love it). Vets are static electricity generators. Next time you wash it throw a chain over the rear axle and let it lay on the ground or the concrete. Blow dry it with compressed air or leaf blower and dry it with a chamois as you go. When I used to paint them years ago I always put a chain on them for a ground strap. Really cut down on the dust. On the earlier corvettes the static electricity is so bad that I could tell you story about one catching fire from my helper washing it with 3812 (an old fast dry enamel reducer often used for prep). But thats for another day.