Hot Rod Forum banner

Eye Candy or Fantasy Grapphics

53K views 165 replies 27 participants last post by  straightexhaust 
#1 ·
Good Day All

I am very glad to be here on this Forum, Seems like a Cool place to be. Had a warm welcome and already have some Buds I have run into on other Forums that are here also.

I do what I call Fantasy Graphics ....... These are Renderings of Sweet Rides of Friends, Forum Buds, Local Car Shows, Public Shows I attend, and Other stuff all over the Web.

I have been doing these for quite awhile and I enjoy sharing my work with folks like yourselves that appreciate Hot Rods and Sweet Graphics. So with this said Please Enjoy My Work. ......... I will Start with a Random Sampling. If there are any Requests Going forward Just let me know I have a little bit of Everything.

So here we go with some Random Graphics .......

Thanks for letting me share My Work ..........

Jim

See less See more
#47 ·
Nice car! That thing's a beast! It had to be quick, I bet! Did you ever run it at Lebanon Valley? I bet you miss it. Your pro-street pickup looks pretty mean as well! My Nova's a small block, ZZ4 crate, M20 4 spd with 3:08 posi. Just a nice cruiser, but still fun to smoke 'um and run through the gears!:D

Attachments

#50 ·
Dam that thing looks MINT, trunk and all :thumbup:
The best part about the Nova's are they're fairly light so even with a nice small block they are quick and A LOT of fun. Mine had fiberglass hood, fiberglass front & rear bumpers, no back seats, no heat, no wipers, no nothing, it was under 3K.
Unfortunately I never got it down the 1320 (I have to drive out of state to find a race track they closed every single one within a 100+ miles of me) but the previous owner did and it ran 10.9 - 11.1 (not sure what track he went to but I bought it from someone in Maryland)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.