Hot Rod Forum banner

EZ wiring color

2K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  39 OLDROD 
#1 ·
Does anyone know what color wire the cigaretter lighter wire is on an EZ wiring harness? An "expert" volunteered to set up my harness before I installed it and I think he removed the wire. I'm wanting to hook up a power source to plug in a phone or whatever. I've already decided to tap into the power for the stereo but would like to know that I'm not just missing the wire in the bundle. Thanks

#3 ·
cornfieldcars said:
Does anyone know what color wire the cigaretter lighter wire is on an EZ wiring harness? An "expert" volunteered to set up my harness before I installed it and I think he removed the wire. I'm wanting to hook up a power source to plug in a phone or whatever. I've already decided to tap into the power for the stereo but would like to know that I'm not just missing the wire in the bundle. Thanks

I think it is gray if not I will let you know when I get back out to the shop later these week. NOTE! it is hot if you have the power hocked up. Oh IF your buddy did't cut it of to short to see it will be printed on the wire.

OLDROD

#6 ·
39 OLDROD said:
I think it is gray if not I will let you know when I get back out to the shop later these week. NOTE! it is hot if you have the power hocked up. Oh IF your buddy did't cut it of to short to see it will be printed on the wire.

OLDROD

I have looked as I said I would the only problem is three of us half blind men still an't sure on the color but as the last post said it is marked every 4/5 inches but the righting is hard to read just check with your light/meter or what ever you have it IS hot if the battery is hooked up. :D it is not a long wire 3/4 feet maby .That is if your buddy did't pull/blowthe fuse. Good luck.

OLDROD

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.