Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - fabricating performance parts for a 305 GMC V6
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2009, 03:55 PM

Last journal entry: pistons
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

ok first ram induction = very sweet unfortunatly i dont have the RPMs to keep the Fuel suspended that long in the runner
next forced induction would be one of those things i may do latter and yah it does have a very unique exhaust note already, 2 to 1 going throuch a glass pack. once i get the headers made next year im going to go for true duel with cherry bombs
and last i cant go to a jegs catalog and point one out and say "i want that one" wait two weeks and bolt it on, happy as can be with my 1000+ hour dyno proven manifold. in my case there is no "wheel" to redesign here im just looking for some hints tips generalizations or basic formulas (even complex formulas, since i did manage to get through my colledge algebra course without much trouble). even a " i dont know anything more than you do kid, but give them hell" would be welcome anyway i have revised my runner shape and after spring break im going to start cutting out parts and tack welding posting new picks to my journal in a few