Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - A Farewell To Everyone
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2005, 03:37 AM
Pure American Muscle

Last journal entry: Still Going
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

A Farewell To Everyone

Well everyone I thought it only right of me to say a goodbye to everyone here. I leave the 13th for Navy boot then the rest of my schooling. 9 weeks boot...19 weeks A school and either 11 or 13 weeks in C school. It will be awhile till I can hop on here again. I go for advanced electronics and received a four thousand dollar sign on. In for 6 years and if I don't stay in 2 years of reserves. Pay will be close to two thousand a month when I finish school.

I finally got my timing items I wanted (adjustable timing for my MSD) and a new B&M Torque converter. The Timing I will be able to put on but the rest must wait. Though I will keep working whenever I get the chance. Car gets to spend the winter in a warm heated shed. While i spend mine next to the lake (car always gets better treatment then me )

In any case I wanted to thank everyone here for all the time spent working on problems that I got myself into. Your information and time made my projects much easier and this site was one of the reasons why I got into hotrodding in the first place. Hope everyones projects go well and that you all stay in great health.

Till next time,
Chris

Last edited by strikingthematch; 09-09-2005 at 04:36 AM.