I've never used Dynacorn stuff prior and didn't know it would be this bad. I do have the originals but the bottoms are rusted and I took at least 1/2" of filler off most of both fenders.
The car is buried in the garage so I won't be able to get pictures until this weekend. I replaced the body mounts last weekend and the fender alignment is actually worse. I have 1/2" between the right fender and door and 5/16" between back of the door and quarter panel. The firewall mounting bracket on the fender is against the firewall so the fender is back as far as it will go without moving it - not sure bending it will make enough of a difference.
I printed out the Basic of Alignment paper and will give it a try this weekend.