Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Fiberglass & bondo for skim coating?
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 09:01 AM
TAKE A KID TO A CAR SHOW

Last journal entry: mopar hump back
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Murphy's Law ("If anything can go wrong, it will")

I really believe in it!!!, If there is a moth in my booth and I lose it and don't kill it, When I run my last pass and shut the lights! It will be right in the center of the hood in the morning LOL! If I have a doubt I don't do it! As I get older I've seen Murphy come into play through out my life! If I Use a new product that isn't supposed to shrink there's Murphy LOL it shrinks! Pick up my coffee cup and Murphy makes the handle come off and it spills into my freshly mixed paint cup! Primed a car then used Sikkens white sealer and the
filler color bleeds through the primer and the sealer! Sikkens says it cant happen Barry said its rare but then I get on here and guys that use Sikkens exclusively (all the time) say " Everyone knows you have to shoot a good sealer before shooting Sikkens sealer" In all my years Ive never heard of having to shoot sealer before shooting sealer But then there's Murphy ! I yelled at my son when he was about 5 "Get out of that tree before you break your neck" Murphy pushed him out of the tree and broke his arm

Now I'm old and look for Murphy every where! If I see anything that might happen I alleviate the situation because I know it will happen!

I think all of us have met Murphy at one time or another LOL

It just seams like if your working Glass He's Right there watching for his chance!!!!!! You mix a cup of resin cold your in the middle of applying a layer and the temp goes up 20* in in 3 min. and your brush comes out of the cup and your resin is jelled Your glass is layed out smooth and well coated and rolled (no bubbles) You come back and lo and behold there's a wrinkle with air under it LOL

Jester
The Following User Says Thank You to painted jester For This Useful Post:
69 widetrack (02-13-2013)