Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Fiberglass hood blocking
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 03:06 PM
Faith - Respect - Trust

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by tech69 View Post
did you not hear him say he already did it before it was even mentioned? Have you tried it and has something happened as a result? If you didn't, dont' knock it til you've tried it. I'd be more concerned about it wicking into any areas of fiberglass that may be poking up.
I read what the OP wrote...still doesn't make it right. Have I tried it...No...why would I try something that doesn't make sense in the first place. Have you ever seen what happens to paint if all of the wax and grease and grease remover hasn't dried off of a panel...like in a crack or seam? Wax and grease remover is a liquid chemical, filler acts like a sponge, how do they mix? They don't...It's the old story of if you saw your friend jumping of a bridge, would you do it? No, it's senseless, so I"m sorry Henry, I will knock it without trying it...but, I have no problem if you do it, you go ahead...have at her. It's the people that read your posts and because you say "I've never had a problem", they do it and have a problem.

Ray