Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Fiberglass hood blocking
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 01:04 PM
put up or shut up

Last journal entry: saying goodbye to the beast
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69 widetrack View Post
Then Henry, to you I apologize...as I mentioned...I did not mean to offend you and your right...that comment shouldn't have been made...my error...and again for that I am sorry. I did bring it up to in fact let you know that I wasn't...I would have been better off to have not said anything at all in that regard.

I guess this goes to show how delicate the whole situation is and I have learned something here today, I sincerely thank you for that. It's not what I came on this forum to learn but, any day you learn something is a good day.

Still gotta ask you...is that all you got from that post?

Ray
that was a lengthy post and a pretty cliche response. If I don't know something I'm always the first to ask and am confident enough in my skill and ability that it doesn't matter how rook it may sound or come off but when I DO know something, I know it enough to know that I get my respect thru my work and that's all that matters. I'm here to learn too like that guy who was asking but I will also stand by what I know that works, even if it's not I Car approved, and I am I CAR platinim but that means nothing to me if you can't go out and prove you can actually do the work.