Finished wiring my car (used a wiring kit) and now I find that when the battery is hooked up, the car has not run for 2-3 days, my battery is near dead. The power window switches are always lit up (which I assume they should) and nothing else seems to be live. What I'm wondering is will 4 of these switches cause my battery to run down after a few days. I disconnected the ground cable and hooked my multi meter to the ground cable and the negative side of the battery and I get a reading of 10.69 volts. I would think that this is a bit too much of a draw, if they are the problem. Any thoughts as to how I might tackle this?