Finially got some time - Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board
Hotrodders.com -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans
Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board > General Discussion> Hotrodders' Lounge
User Name
Password
lost password?   |   register now

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-28-2005, 06:24 PM
Running on empty

Last journal entry: More pics
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Finially got some time, story + pics

Things have been pretty hectic around here lately, what with work and other stuff. Sorry I couldn't made the Ohio deal, but as you read this you will understand. Awhile ago I told you about my friend and how he had passed away and his son and grandson, another friend and myself had gotten Mel's truck back together for the funeral and then they were going to bring it to my car show that Sunday, Well Sunday came and I'm at the show running around making sure everything is going smooth, when someone came up to me and told me that the truck wouldn't be there because Mel's grandson, Stevie was in a bad motorcycle accident the night before. This is the same one that worked along my side a couple of nights before. I couldn't get any information until after the show and when I did get it, it wasn't good. He was in intensive care and was border line. Just what the family didn't need. Well we will jump a head and tell you that the kid is going to be OK. He will be hurting for a long time, but he is going to be OK. Thanks guys for you're comments and I showed Carol, his wife, and she thought that it was neat that that some of you were dedicating you're next burnout to him, since he was big into burnouts.
I mentioned my car show, well its not mine, I just coordinate it for our DARE program in school, this was the 11th year of doing it. I put a couple pics here and there will be more in my photo album if you care to look, also if you want check out... napijoescarshow.com....for more pics of DARE 05 and other shows and cruises in my area. so far I've been to 3 shows this year and have picked up 4 awards. the awards don't mean much to me, but knowing that people like my work means a lot. just thought I would mention it since my daughter told me to.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	dare05 - 1.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	60.6 KB
ID:	5602   Click image for larger version

Name:	dare05-2.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	38.7 KB
ID:	5603   Click image for larger version

Name:	dare05-3.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	46.4 KB
ID:	5604  

Advertisement

Last edited by IROC100; 06-29-2005 at 06:38 AM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-28-2005, 07:47 PM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Thats great putting on the show for DARE.
Looks like some nice cars but the background setting is beautiful.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Recent Hotrodders' Lounge posts with photos

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name (usually not your first and last name), your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.