Hot Rod Forum banner

First day of SPRING

717 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  CrashFarmer2 
#1 ·
What a day I had, better then most, and best of the last 4 years, yea that is right 4 years. This is the time it took me to take a few parts I bought and turned into a really cool A## truck

Drove that thing yesterday, I built this truck, all the body work and paint, fabing and interior .......... All done by me one guy in a two car garage in-between road trips, so actually I have around 2.5 years of labor.

Did it start the first time ......... He l l no, one piece of advice, after you install the distributer in the proper position .......... pick it up and spin it 180 and the second attempt will work

For some reason a Murphy will come in behind you and move that timing 180 when you are not looking . This was a tongue in cheek comment.

This truck was a painted and built frame 11-25-2008, pictures in album and now a complete on the road in the wind HOTROD truck ..

I'd like to chat more but the wife and I are going for a spring day ride.......OBTW the truck belongs to her I have a 34, what a seen ....

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.