Thanks Dan, That's what i was thinking just wasn't sure. Common sense always helps.
So far i finished all of my door inserts. They came out killer. Was hard to do and i was tired of door inserts by the time i finished the last one. Now i have all of my leather. I bought two more hides. One is a heavy grain and thick. Using that for Dash, arm rest, console cover. Thought I'd do arm rest first. Just to give me some time on new machine. I did gear it down. That's cool, its armature proof now. Received all of my foam, 1/4 and 1/2 also some 3/8 i bought for the rear deck panel. New stuff is pretty pink with gray junk on the back. Feels kind hard for foam. Any way i have one question before i start on arm rest. This could be normal, just not sure. Oh i did get some #22 leather needles and I'm using 92 thread. When i sew, the stitch on top " needle side" looks like its sewing a little side ways. The bottom looks straight, really nice . Is that the way it should be. Or do i have something out of adjustment. Other then that the stitch looks good. Its tight and even inside of the material. But that side ways stitch is bugging me. My new hides looks awesome. One is real smooth and the grainy one is going to look sick. Its like motorcycle seat stuff. I'll get some pics once i do my arm rest. Just two piece with french stitch down the middle and stapled on. Getting close and happy as could be right now