Over all, the improvements to the site (too numerous to mention them all) are appreciated.
Other than the problems listed already, here are a few to consider:
This has been fixed only when using the white skin.
• Wiki post count frozen. IMHO this feature could be replaced w/a barnstar indicating who has edited.
• Last photo frozen. Fix it or remove it, either way.
• Wiki Tech Article Updates on Home page frozen. Same as above- if its going to be there, it should work.
• Would like more tags than two per member per thread
• Add a tag search feature
• Add spell check
• New Posts button includes old posts
• More/different smilies has been mentioned
• When replying to a PM, make Request a read receipt for this message the default setting for PMs. Or set it up so if you choose 'Request a read receipt for this message' ONCE, that option will stay until removed, instead of having to select it every time a PM is sent.
• Make the old search engine more accessible than where it is now. Even putting it nearer the top of the page where it is now would help; where it is now, you'd never know it was there if you weren't told about it or accidentally found it. Or, add the ability to to the Google search engine.
Hotrodders Company Reviews forum
The link to the Hotrodders Company Reviews forum doesn't work. Is this going to be fixed, or is it being discontinued?
I have someone looking into these requests
I see the Crankshaft Coalition Wiki Tech Article Updates on the Home page is no longer stuck. I'd like to say thank you for that.
Report this image
Is the "Report this image" feature really needed? I have never seen any porno, etc. on this site.
My problem w/it is how the text Report this image causes the next typed line under the photo to be spaced too far down. This makes adding a caption harder than it needs to be IMHO.
Even moving Report this image alongside or above the image would be an improvement.
Warning on posting to ancient threads
There used to be a line of red text that popped up warning that it had been x days since the thread was last posted to, to keep people from reopening dead threads.
Can this be returned?
How about giving the deep 6 to the 30 minute limit to edit a new post? Many times I'm working on answering for hours.
|All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:36 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
Copyright Hotrodders.com 1999 - 2012. All Rights Reserved.