Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Flat head Valve spring remover Tool???
View Single Post
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 08-20-2009, 04:20 PM's Avatar is online now
Last photo:
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Holly, michigan
Posts: 8,959
Wiki Edits: 0

Thanks: 79
Thanked 509 Times in 450 Posts
I use a "C" type valve spring compressor made for small engines. Briggs, Kohler, Tecumseh, etc. With the correct spring end in it. It works very well.
Reply With Quote