Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Flexible Pipe from Compressor to Solid Pipe?
View Single Post
  #21 (permalink)  
Old 03-11-2006, 06:59 AM
Kevin45's Avatar
Kevin45 Kevin45 is offline
Just one of the guys

Last journal entry: Vise jaws
Last photo:
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Urbana, Ohio
Age: 60
Posts: 3,078
Wiki Edits: 0

Thanks: 2
Thanked 33 Times in 31 Posts
I think you guys are making a bigger problem of this than it deserves. Any good quality 250psi rubber hose rated for water or air service will work. After all, that is all that is used for your air hoses that feed your air tools. Don't need any fancy ends, just cut the hose to length with a utility knife and slip it on properly sized barbed hose fittings w/ hose clamps. Shouldn't cost more than a few bucks and will last a lifetime
I'm with Willys on this. All you need is a short piece of airhose with the proper fittings on the end. That's all I use and have used and it works just fine.

Reply With Quote