Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Flexible sanding blocks
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2011, 08:29 AM

Last journal entry: Dash Mock-up
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

I have had a set of AFS Blocks for about 4 ior 5 Years now, and have actually wore our one set and replaced them-I like the Stainless Rods that can be taken out for more flexibility, the Stainless base plates that actually work, and I have to say that the owner of AFS is also a Body Shop kinda guy, and is always open to suggestions and ways to better his product-recently, I needed a new 6" block, and he sent me three when I only ordered one-one of them had Leather on it (for holding the PSA Block paper), and he asked me to let him know how it worked-I like it the best-I bought a set for my Brother-in-Law who is restoring a '67 Mustang, and he loves his set-he had previously worked and worked on the bottom of his front Fender and couldn't get it straight, he had it straight within 15 minutes after he got his set. I like that every time I order something from AFS he sends a "surprise"-I love the guy.

I haven't yet found a panel that I can't get flat with them, and they are comfortable for these old, tired hands-expensive? Yeah, a little, but they work-

http://www.adjustflexsand.com/products.html