Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Flip/flop & Candy Colors
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2004, 09:28 PM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

i got one of the sem color horizions chip cards about a month ago. looks very nice. i did not know these were new products for them. i thought that all this stuff has been available for sometime now. it consists of 8 base colors and 14 candy color concentrates. they also have a few pearls and flakes. it seems that all the colors are very similar or identical to hok but i'm sure there is a $$$ difference. it seems that alot of companies are comming out with a custom color line but they all use the same dyes. it would be nice if there were actually some new colors that came out. i suppose that lightfastness really limits the # of colors that are available. the only thing new i have seen in a long time is the black candy from rm and alsa. i am definately going to give some of sem's stuff a try. thanks barry for the info.

hey barry....i just looked at my chip card and it says last revised 07/02. this is definately something new they have comming out??? maybe new colors or a different system??

Last edited by mrcleanr6; 11-06-2004 at 09:28 PM.