Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Floor
Thread: Floor
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 12:02 PM
Believe in yourself !!!!!!

Last journal entry: 41 WILLYS FRAME
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

The sky is the limit with fiber glass... It's unbelieveable what you can do with this stuff... I learnt from my good friend speedydeedy when we was building my Chevy LUV truck.. I had pro streeted the truck with a reg bed and ended up getting a step side bed for it... Well the bed didn't fit over the tires... So he said let me cut the lip off the back fenders and widen them 1''...

I knew he was one of the best with glass, But I didn't even know how to mix it... I knew how hard it was to find another step side if he messed it up.... So I said we have to go for it...

Well I was watching every move he made... And was blown away at just how easy he made it look.... I kept telling myself... Now this would be something for me to learn....Well we finished the truck.. And I was off to learn...Believe it or not... This is the very first thing I went home and built right after watching my friend...

And ever since then, I have been pushing the limits on what can be built with it... If I wouldn't have started the c-cab build.... I would be building bubble top one off hotrods... And that day will come soon.. Big Daddy will be Proud of me...Wait until you see what's next after the c-cab..

Here my first try at fiber glassing..
This car was built from a gallon jug..

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	100_2263.jpg
Views:	1887
Size:	82.2 KB
ID:	70637   Click image for larger version

Name:	100_2254.jpg
Views:	218
Size:	96.1 KB
ID:	70638