Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Floorplan choice
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2010, 09:05 AM

Last wiki edit: Stripping paint Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 11

I got your measurements...
first, the bottom hinge has two bolts at the top and one bolt at the bottom ...right???? and the top hinge has one bolt at the top and two at the bottom....
So I measured from the inner most bolt on the bottom hinge set of two and went straight across to the same one on the opposite door and got 58 1/4" thaats center to center
on the top hinge the two bolts are on the bottom measuring straight across to the other side I got 58 5/8" center to center
then I made an X measurement going from drivers top (using all the same bolts) to pass bottom and got 59 1/2"
then drivers bottom to pass top and got 59 1/2" also ,this X measurement tells me its square,if the numbers were differnt somethings racked and would have to be lifted or dropped untill the numbers match...
the length of the floor between the front and back pillar is 32 3/4"
I was talking to my bro in law and he said those floor pans are pretty cheap so you should look into it ...it might be a lot easier for you being your first one....I took pics but they came out bad ...my camera'sbeen dropped one to many times...
On the good side ,Those rockers look very easy to replace...