Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - FLOWMASTER's??????
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2009, 11:06 AM
Not Considered a Senior Member

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

I don`t think there is a borla knock off, hence the reason why he wanted you to go with flow copy cats. I wouldn`t take this, I would take a few guys with me and return to his shop and tell him flat those aren`t flowmasters and either you compensate the extra money I paid you or you replace the crap on there with flowmasters. Because if your reciept says you paid for flowmasters and that`s not what`s on there then you have a case in small claims court. The cheapy mufflers also act like flowmasters in a way, as when flowmasters break in over a month`s period they sound different than they do when new. However, the cheapy jobs also change sound, they get louder and louder as time goes on, within a year they`re alot louder due to the internal flow directors have rotted out and the sound is different. My nephew has these mufflers on his truck and they are way louder than any flowmaster I ever heard and if you listen to his they sound like straight pipes as that`s all they really are since the internals have rusted out.