Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - FLOWMASTER's??????
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2009, 01:59 PM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Double and triple checked my mufflers, he actually installed one seem up and one seem down so I actually can see both sides of the muffler, I also molested the tops of both mufflers (the part I could not see) twice, and guess what? there is no stamp on either.

I called the guy, and he swore up and down that they are flowmasters, said some types of flowmasters don't have their name on them.

I Called the flowmaster tech (again) and he said that the exhaust guy is lying. It looks like I will have to pay to get real flowmasters put on it, and sue him for that cost.

This sucks, but I am not letting this slide, I am really peeved

The flowmaster tech said he is going to call the guy to inform him he is mistaken. But beyond taking him off of their authorized dealer list there is not any more they can do.

If anyone knows of any reputable exhaust shops in SAN DIEGO, CA please let me know. The place this happened to me at is Jack's Mufflers on University ave. So, please do not recomend them.