Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - FLOWMASTER's??????
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2009, 06:12 PM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by carsavvycook
I have a muffler shop I have recommended for years, but I heard something today that I need to check out about him. There is also a new shop, that I heard the same thing about. This newer shop I have not used as yet, so the complaint could be legitimate.

I also have not ever seen a Flowmaster muffler without "Flowmaster" embossed on the casing.

It is very sad, that the world we live in, has changed so far into cutthroat business practices. We should all get what we pay for, but there are times I have been sold 'cheap' imported knockoff parts. I refuse them, and demand the premium parts I have ordered.

My 'motto' is Quality and Honesty, and I try to live up to that every day.

I am sorry to read you got "took" Dustin. I hope it will be taken care of properly, and hastily.
Yea, i can see why exhaust shops do this, they want to be the cheapest guy on the block, and very few people actually check to see if there mufflers are what they wanted.

I can see however like a good mechanic, a good honest exhaust guy could do very well for him self. I am fine paying for what it is I want.