ford 327 build - Page 2 - Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board
Hotrodders.com -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans
Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board > Tech Help> Engine
User Name
Password
lost password?   |   register now

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-17-2010, 10:58 AM
Bold As Love

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

applejacks, I liked your post that got edited, I read it last night when I replied. Tho you didn't really say a bad word in my book, it is the moderators job to filter stuff like that out. So he was just trying to do his job. Please don't leave, I like people with a sense of humor! You gotta have thick skin to hang out with a buncha egomaniac grease monkeys especially when you are new. They still give me a hard time too and tho I havn't been a member long I have made quite a few posts. It has made my skin thicker and I think they like me a little bit now. Maybe. Heck they are prolly all just big old teddy bears trying to act tough...

p.s. I like your cereal too. I find it tasty and I like how it stays crunchy in milk. I heard it was part of a balanced diet too!

Advertisement
Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-17-2010, 11:43 AM

Last photo:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Biker
I like your cereal too. I find it tasty and I like how it stays crunchy in milk. I heard it was part of a balanced diet too!
Dude, Morning Gems (knock off Lucky charms) is where its at! And it pairs unexpectedly well with a Guinness.
Old 09-17-2010, 12:02 PM
Bold As Love

Last photo:

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbolover
Dude, Morning Gems (knock off Lucky charms) is where its at! And it pairs unexpectedly well with a Guinness.
LoL!! Cheers Turbolover! You sound like a man after my own heart!! I find beer is pretty good with most all things really tho but especially Guinness Stout!
Old 09-18-2010, 12:35 AM
Hotrodders.com Moderator

Last wiki edit: Health and safety in the shop or garage
Last journal entry: 36 Ford painting
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by applejacks
should you ever compete in the special olympics i wish you fair competition(im sure i dont qualify for the special olympics).
You're a class act, aren't you now! Retard jokes are funny when you're in 5th grade, not in the real world of adults. You've shown your flash of brilliance, now go away, please. Offensive does not equate funny.
Old 09-18-2010, 09:37 AM
WFO

Last wiki edit: Intake manifold
Last journal entry: 1980 Malibu Wagon
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 1616

Besides that fact , the op doesn't even bother to answer the question: "Exactly what is it you have in mind?"

BUT then op pouts about "information seemingly biased toward individual arguementative oppinions rather than fact, truth and informing the person asking the question."

Op- you have got to do YOUR part, if you want to get the info you think you need. No one here has a X-tal ball.

Nevermind that all the op seems interested in (besides the poor taste of his put-downs) is whether a R/S ratio of 1.75 or 1.9 is "better".

Dead ends- him, his off-subject observations/"humor", AND the thread, IMO.
Old 09-18-2010, 12:08 PM
Bold As Love

Last photo:

Hey I just thought of another one!!

"If you can't say something nice then just don't say anything at all!"

how nice that would be for a change!!
Old 09-18-2010, 12:20 PM
WFO

Last photo:

What's the one that is about "being seen and not heard"? THAT would be nice in your case.
Old 09-18-2010, 12:28 PM
Psychomotors

A simple answer to an asked question would be nice for a change.
Old 09-18-2010, 12:40 PM
WFO

Last photo:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroyBoy
A simple answer to an asked question would be nice for a change.
Like YOU just did?? The floor is all yours- PLEASE, answer the question- if you feel you have enough to go by from the op and are so inclined to help him in his quest.

I personally see ZERO use for this pos thread and wouldn't give a whit if it were locked.
Old 09-18-2010, 01:14 PM
Bold As Love

Last photo:

How about we try to refrain from the usual pernicious hyperbole that some of you seem to be so fond of spewing? What happened to trying to serve a good example? What happened to trying to uplift and inspire your fellow human beings or at the very least remembering your manners? Believe it or not, we are all on the same team as each other and nobody is better than anyone else. Not pointing fingers here because I know we are all guilty from time to time.

"Do unto others as they have done unto you" is not how that saying goes!

I should not have to be trying to remind anybody of this as you guys know better!

I love you all! Now play nice! At least remember the forum rules!

I hope this thread gets closed and possibly just deleted. Maybe the op can start a new thread and you guys can all try to be civil.
Old 09-18-2010, 01:17 PM
Psychomotors

Well then don't comment anymore-simple.I don't get on here to argue. The op asked a question-I don't have the answer but I also didn't go into a rant at the guy either. I read the question because I thought I might gain some knowledge. He asked if anyone had experiance with the rod ratios in question in a certain size engine-simple. Either you do or you don't have an answer. I don't talk on here alot as you may or may not of noticed because of all the negative answers that alot of people have on here.Please don't misunderstand,I think this is a great website and I was a member longer than the stated date but I never could get that straightened out. Be that as it may,I always try to answer the question IF I have an answer.I don't go nuts on the poster.I don't mean anyone any bad feelings.
Old 09-18-2010, 01:32 PM
WFO

Last photo:

Look- I am not here to make friends and/or influence people.

Second- I actually tried (unlike either of you two) to help this loser. So bite me.
Old 09-18-2010, 01:35 PM
WFO

Last photo:

Troy, please do not take exception to my comments. They really aren't directed at you.
Old 09-18-2010, 01:59 PM
Bold As Love

Last photo:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobalt327
Look- I am not here to make friends and/or influence people.

Second- I actually tried (unlike either of you two) to help this loser. So bite me.

That was not helpful at all. What goes through your head when you type that garbage? Do you simply enjoy being rude? He is not a loser it is not a good idea throwing around insults like that!! You need to get a grip Cobalt!

I helped him, he asked what we thought was better, obviously I told him that I prefer long rod ratios!. To me, there is no doubt about there superiority. I am on here to make friends and discuss things and have friendly debates because I enjoy having intelligent conversations with people that have manners. It is not at all important if we agree at all!! I don't want to see you guys be mean to each other anymore! Please!
Old 09-18-2010, 02:09 PM
WFO

Last photo:

Anyone who is such a loser lowlife ******* that would choose to single out one of the most- if not THE single most vulnerable segment of the population to use as a cruel putdown can go to hell- straight up.

Do not pretend to correct me on ANYTHING- noob. I will not suffer your foolishness any more than his.

Last edited by 68NovaSS; 09-18-2010 at 06:57 PM. Reason: Violation of guidelines. Please see: general board guidelines.
Closed Thread

Recent Engine posts with photos

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name (usually not your first and last name), your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.