Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Ford 532 stroker
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2005, 04:33 PM

Wiki Edits: 0

Hey Andy, small world. If your from Madison then you know Dave Meister. If not Dave then you know the car I suspect, 70 Torino in primer that used to hang on East Wash until this last engine went in?

I'd love to run an GL but I can't get through tech due to no cage, I'd make one run and they'ed boot me off. I go down to Byron for that reason. One of these weeks though I want to go to GL on Thursday night for grudge night and make some coin. they turn the timing lights off so everything is legit. It's supposed to be a hoot.

you'll have to stop by the shop sometime after work and check things out. We are on 151 betwen Columbus and Sun Prarie on Hwy V. Same exit as Columbus Speedway. We're right on the corner there, JRC Enterprises. Dave is the engine assembler and would love to have another Ford friend to talk with. He's always surrounded by us Chevy guys.

if your going on Power Tour your more than welcome to tag with us. We are going as far down as Nashville and then turning back. Unless we blow up prior to that point. Should be a fantastic tour this year. We are leaving for Milwaukee Saturday from the shop. Dave was going to go as well with his Mustang but has an NMCA race that weekend.

By your email you must work at the U?

I'll stay in touch.